.

Pages

21 Oct 2011

FORMAT MY LAPTOP

My windows 7 Ultimate system in my laptop ASUS is not working properly recently. I think it get infected virus. My Kapesky 2011 cannot detect any virus after full scan about 2 hour. The virus make window explorer restart and show the notification to shutdown laptop. My laptop not actually shutdown after that, what happen is my audio, amd, power management n other icon are missing except the Kaperky 2011. Sometimes when I download something using mozillla then it get crash. It make me feel angry . WHAT HAPPEN?? waste time only for the download. If I connect my external there will show usb icon, but when I click to safely remove or eject media. It not working. ADUII .. Make problem to me.. forced to pull the usb wire without click safely remove. Then I format my ASUS and install new system.. windows 7 ALIENWARE.. It look cool system after the install. I think I get new alien technology, audio and screensaver. HAPPY :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

,